Clutch Mart Promise
- We will charge a price that is competitive.
- We will provide professional, friendly service to our customers.
- We will do our best to complete repairs at or below the original estimate.
- We will not replace or recommend replacement of a part, that we would not replace if it were our very own vehicle.
- We will make every effort to complete repairs on or before the time promised to our customers.
- We will take as much time as needed to educate and demonstrate to our customer, that his/her repair need is valid.
- We will honor our warranty without drawing the line with our customers or taking a self-righteous position.
- We will take full responsibility for the mistakes we make, as we do err.
- We, the management of Clutch Mart, will not allow dollars to cloud the issue of responsibility.
When the transaction is complete and our customer walks out our door, he/she will think most positively, about the uncompromising service, he/she has received from us. That’s when we will have accomplished our goal and insured our continued success.